Ans. There are a limited number of seats available for medical students in India. In addition, the fees charged by private medical colleges in India are much higher than that of many medical institutes in other countries. Study Abroad is best choice for MBBS Admission for indian students where country Russia is a best option for MBBS.
Candidates must achieve a minimum of 50% in Class 12 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects. SC/ST/OBC candidates need to have a minimum of 45%. Candidates must also clear NEET.
Yes, all medical universities around the world need applicants from India to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and present the eligibility certificate. Some universities also have their own entrance exams in addition to NEET.
Most MBBS courses around the world typically last for 5 years. However, some medical institutions and universities also expect their medical students to spend an additional year as an intern in their internship programs.
While the tuition fees for different medical institutes vary, most medical universities charge tuition fees between $20,000 and $50,000 for a 5+1 year course. Hostel accommodation and food expenses account for separate expenses.

Yes. As per the current rules of the National Medical Council (NMC), you can practice in India. After graduating from abroad, in order to get a license to practice in India, you are required to qualify for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE).

Yes, After registering with MCI, the Doctor can apply for Government and private jobs or do his/her own practice, as the person is now recognized by the Indian Authorities as a qualified Doctor.
There is no limit for appearing for the FMGE test. The test is held twice a year, in June & and December. You can appear for either the June or December session.
Students can cook their food own food – Kitchen Facilities are available. Indian Canteens and restaurants are available in the city and near the university’s premises. The establishment of a dedicated low-cost canteen serving Indian food for international students in the hostel premises is under consideration by the university.
All food items such as Rice, dal, potatoes, flour, pizzas, fruits, spices, tea, milk, butter, etc are available for sale in the markets and bazaars.
As per RBI regulation Students pursuing education abroad can obtain a loan up to Rs. 15 Lacs. Visit the local branch to find the terms. The amount sanctioned depend on the Income proof of the Parents. i.e last three-year income Tax return / or salary Certificate. You will have to satisfy the criteria that the bank will apply. Visit the local branch of Nationalized banks in your area to find out more.
YES. It is listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Institutions. WHO publishes a list of Medical Colleges given by Various countries.
YES, The Bachelor’s degree is recognized in India and in more than 180 countries around the World. Graduates can practice in the following countries after completing formalities as needed by each country:
1.India: After clearing a Screening test conducted by the National Council of Education. The test held is twice a year.
2. United Kingdom: After passing the PLAB Examination.
3. United State of America: After clearing the USMLE
4. European Union (EU): The degree is recognized by the European Union.
You need to either apply for your passport online or apply. The passport application process is moving online. Visit www.passportindia.gov.in The website contains the name, address, and phone number of passport offices all over India. You can submit your application online or via a form. In some cases, the application is being received online only. We recommend that you apply for your passport immediately. Fill out the form on the net and you get an appointment date. Normally takes SIX to EIGHT weeks to receive a NEW passport. The following documents are needed for the application of your passport.
Parents/Friends/relatives of students can visit, invitations can be issued from that country to facilitate visa processing in New Delhi. There are two holidays in a year. 15 days in January and 2 months in summer (July and August). During holidays – Students have the options of staying back there or traveling in Europe or coming back to India to spend time with their family.
Most of the medical colleges abroad now-a-days have hostel facilities. They also provide Indian food. Contact EMU Counsellors to know more.
We have representatives in various cities. Please send your query to us and we shall send it to our local representative office and they would get in touch with you.

Yes. Vegetarian food is available. If needed: Pure vegetarians can cook their own food so that they happy about what they eat.

Yes, but it also depends on the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships
They can be paid directly to the university applied for and also the medical board of the country where the students want to do the internships.

Every university has an International Students Department where students could  address their problems directly.

As per Medical Council of India (MCI), the minimum qualification for Indian Students to study in these countries is 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard. In case of SC/ST, it is 40%. The minimum age should be 17 years till 31st Dec.
Medium of Instruction is in English. Every Medical University of abroad has English as a primary teaching language.
The academic year in all Universities abroad starts from 1st September. And also some universities provide a second intake in February.
Yes, on completing the course, students need to appear for the MCI screening examination, once clear the MCI screening examination, a student can do an internship in India.
Students get unlimited chances to appear in MCI Screening Test. MCI conducts screening test twice a year i.e. June and December. Our students clear the MCI Examination easily as EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY provides coaching from the first year.
EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY. provides admission in Top Government Medical Universities that are recognized by MCI and WHO so student is eligible to get a job in any government or private hospital after completing his degree from abroad(as per MCI Norms)
EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY provides the necessary documents required for Education loans from private and nationalized banks. We also provide you with the reference of the students who have got the loan approved for detailed information on the process involved in the sanctioning of the same.
The duration of MBBS course in English Medium is 5 to 6 years related to the country choice. Like 5.5 years in the Philippines, 5 years in Kazakhstan, and 6 years in Russia and Ukraine.
Students get a vacation in July & August. In summer vacations they have to complete hospital training which is the part of academic curriculum. Some universities allow students to complete hospital training in their native countries. So students can come back home in starting of the holidays. In other universities, students complete hospital training in University hospitals so students can only come back to their native country on completing the training. Apart from vacations students can come back home in case of emergency conditions with prior permission from university officials.
No in the medical stream, a student cannot do a job while studying since he/she is having a student visa. while in engineering in Ukraine students do part time job.
Almost in all universities of abroad has their own representatives, and students can directly contact our representatives 24×7. Our representative lives in the hostels with the students. Students can also contact the International Students Department (Dean’s Office for foreign students) in respective universities.
As per our experts at EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY, students should need approximately 100$ per month apart from Mess. This figure is approximate and would differ on individual lifestyle.
Every university has dedicated student’s clinics in university premises. Students can get medical treatment from those clinics. Apart from that EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY provides Medical Insurance to all students which is compulsory while travelling abroad. This medical Insurance helps them to get medical treatment from government hospital in their city.
Students can take International debit card, Forex card or hard cash (USD) with them. EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY representatives present in respective universities help students in opening a bank account in Local Bank.
As per the regulations of Universities, all International students sign a contract at time of admission. This contract specifies educational responsibility on the part of the university and responsibilities of the students. This contract is general in nature and a statutory requirement in these countries.
All the establishments like university buildings, hostels, classrooms and hospitals are centrally heated. This heating system is regulated by the local municipal departments. Students have the access to centrally heated hostels, and 24 hours running hot and cold water.
Yes, as per university norms and conditions, student have to pay all fees when they arrival at university in first year. After first year student can pay fees in installments
Well, EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY works transparently. We are providing university official account number and student can pay directly via western union money transfer, etc…
After getting admission in university, university provide invitation letter for visit and also EXPLORE MY UNIVERSITY will assist for visa and book air ticket.
In first year, we suggest to live in hostel and also prefer hostel mess. Because living cost in rent house is more costly than hostel, but if student want then it is invitable.